What factors will affect the wind speed of the cross-flow fan? How to increase the wind speed?
Issuing time:2023-03-30 09:00
The wind speed of a cross-flow fan is affected by many factors, some of which are as follows:
1. The rotation speed of the fan blades: the faster the rotation speed of the fan blades, the highger the wind speed.
2. Impeller diameter: The larger the impeller diameter, the greater the degree of air compression and the highger the wind speed.
3. The number of fan blades: the more the number of blades, the smaller the degree of compressed air when each blade rotates, and the higher the wind speed.
4. The shpae and angle of the blades: Blades of different shapes and angles produce different compression forces on the air, thus affecting the wind speed.
To increase the wind speed of the cross-flow fan, the following measures can be taken:
1. Increase the rotaion speed of the fan: the rotation speed of the fan can be increased by changing the input voltage of the motor or replacing the motor.
2. Replace the impeller: You can choose an impeller with a larger diameter, so that the degree of air compression by the fan will be greater and the wind speed will be highger.
3. Replacement of blades: Replacement of blades can change the shape and angle of the blades, thereby increasing the compression force and wind speed of the fan.
4. Changing the size and position of the air inlet and outlet of the fan can change the airflow distribution inside the fan, thereby increasing the wind speed.
Cross-flow fan, oven motor, disinfection cabinet fan, high temperature resistant fan, cooling fan, air curtain fan, heater fan, electric oven fan, heating furnace fan, air-conditioning fan, clothes rack fan, fresh air system fan,