Food grade water pump cleaning process
Issuing time:2023-01-03 09:00
Food-grade water pumps and food-grade water pumps are a type of pump that can achieve food hygiene and safety by modifying the material of the pump. It has the characteristics of high efficiency and energy saving, wide application range, safe and stable operation, low noise, super-long life, and convenient installation.
With the long-term operation of food equipment, it is inevitable that some substances will remain on the impeller of the pump, which will affect the service life of the pump and food safety. Parts such as the impeller need to be cleaned regularly. The intelligentization of home appliances makes it much more convenient to clean. You only need to add cleaning fluid into the small appliances, and start the operation to clean and decontaminate the impeller and cavity. For the cleaning of large food-grade pumps, professionals need to disassemble the pump for cleaning.
Cleaning principles for large food grade pumps:
1. Ensure that the requirements for the cleanliness of the components are met. Use different cleaning agents and cleaning methods for cleaning to ensure cleaning quality
2. Prevent corrosion of parts, do a good job of anti-corrosion work on precision parts, and do not have any degree of corrosion.
3. Ensure safe operation. It does not damage each component of the pump, does not cause harm to personnel, and does not affect the normal use of the equipment.
1. Disassemble the pump body;
2. Use the cleaning fluid and cleaning method required by the application to clean the impeller and other components;
3. Clean the pump casing;
4. Oil protection and sealing protection for parts that do not touch food materials after cleaning;
5. Check and clean the pipeline and ensure smooth flow.
DC brushless water pump, water heating mattress water pump, foot bath water pump, dishwasher water pump, smart toilet water pump, bath machine water pump, water heater water pump